Nonprofit organizations are often faced with budget shortfalls year after year. In order to compete for corporate sponsorships, donor dollars, and media attention, the right approach must be used. So how do you get a donor to give his/her money to your nonprofit? Or how do you create corporate partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both brands? How do you tell the stories of your work to the right person? For many nonprofits, the answer lies in an effective Public Relations strategy.
After attending this workshop, will know the following:
• How to tell your organization's story.
• How to pitch the right story to the right journalist.
• How to choose the right medium to tell your story.
• How to use social media as a public relations tool.
• How to identify a strategic corporate partner.
• How to develop public relations strategies that benefit donor recruitment.
For questions about Workshops or additional information, contact:
Senior Program Officer, Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina
Phone: 803.254.0230 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 803.254.0230 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting, ext. 15