Image by 20090302-food-wine-map.jpg A map of where the events are. Color reflects the day. Blue: Thursday; Red: Friday; Green: Saturday; Yellow: Sunday. Enlarge this map.
Here's a full list of the events coming up at the BB&T Charleston Food + Wine Festival.
Information taken from the festival's event page.
Thursday, March 5
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Fat Hen restaurant, Charleston Tea Plantation and Irvin-House Vineyards. Leaves from 200 East Bay Street — JMC Charleston presents Barrier Islands Unwrapped Excursion
- 11 a.m. Charleston Grill — Charleston's Top Sommelier Seminar
- 5-7 p.m. Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Atrium — BB&T VIP and Sponsor Recognition Party
- 7-10 p.m. Main Tent at Marion Square — Ben Arnold Beverage Company Presents Salute to Charleston Chefs: 2009 Opening Night Party
Friday, March 6
- 11-11:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies
- 12-1 p.m. Sneak Preview Tasting of Culinary Village Grand Tasting Tents
- 12-2 p.m. Main Tent at BB&T and FedEx present Flay Down South Charity Luncheon hosted by Bobby Flay
- 2 p.m. Culinary Institute of Charleston at TTC – Palmer Campus, 66 Columbus Street, amphitheater — The Ultimate Cheese + Wine Pairing with Caviar & Bananas Seminar
- 2-5 p.m. Culinary Village + Grand Tasting Tent Ticket: Friday
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. Main Tent at Live Charity Auction
- 2 p.m. Virginia's on King, Upstairs — Brewmasters Beer School
- 3-6 p.m. Various shops on Lower King Street — The Real Estate Studio presents King Street Sip + Stroll
- 4-6 p.m. Aboard the Empyrean Yacht. The Harborage at Ashley Marina, 33 Lockwood Blvd. — Coastal Yacht Charters and Charleston Area CVB Host Cocktails and Conversation
- 6:30 p.m. Various Restaurants — Restaurant Dine-Around
Saturday, March 7
- Available Grand Tasting Tent Time: 10 a.m.- 1 p.m. Culinary Village + Grand Tasting Tent Ticket: Saturday a.m.
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. Main Tent at The Art Institute of Charleston and BB&T present Bobby Flay's Burger Demo
- 11 a.m. Robert's of Charleston, 182 East Bay Street — Women Rock! Seminar
- 11 a.m. Culinary Institute of Charleston at TTC – Palmer Campus, 66 Columbus Street, amphitheater — The Winemakers Tool Box
- 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Oak Steakhouse — Michelin North America Presents Burgers + Brew Media Lunch
- 12-1 p.m. BB&T Hospitality Tent — Bobby Flay's Cookbook Signing presented by BB&T
- 12:30 p.m. SpiritLine Cruises, Aquarium Wharf Dock — Masters at Work: Food and Wine Pairing
- 1 p.m. Circa 1886, 149 Wentworth Street — Napa Valley-Mapping the Vineyard Sites Seminar
- 1 p.m. Social, 188 East Bay Street — The Ultimate Cheese + Wine Pairing with Whole Foods Market
- 1 p.m. The Art Institute of Charleston, 24 North Market Street — Mixology 101 Seminar
- 1 p.m. 39 Rue de Jean, Upstairs, 39 John Street — Brewmasters Beer School
- Available Grand Tasting Tent Time: 2-5 p.m. Culinary Village + Grand Tasting Tent Ticket: Saturday p.m.
- 2 p.m. Mercato— Viva Italia! Seminar
- 2 p.m. Trattoria Lucca, 41A Bogard Street — The Green Debate-Organic, Sustainable, Biodynamic
- 3-6 p.m. 28-A Bridgeside Blvd. Mt. Pleasant — Town of Mount Pleasant presents Pinot Envy Uncorked!
- 3-5 p.m. Charleston Grill — 1,000 point Wine Tasting + Auction
- 4-6 p.m. Downtown Historic Homes — The Cigar Factory presents Winemaker Receptions in Private Homes
- 7-11 p.m. Private Penthouse, People's Building, State and Queen Street — Food + Wine with a View
- 7 p.m. Private Residence — Legendary Evening in the Lowcountry
- 7 p.m. Carolina's, Perditas Room. 10 Exchange Street — Anheuser-Busch- Here's to Beer Presents Brewmasters Beer Dinner
- 9 p.m.-12 a.m. Main Tent at Charleston magazine and The Art Institute of Charleston Presents Bubbles and Sweets
Sunday, March 8
- 11 a.m. Main Tent at Lowcountry Gospel Brunch
- 1 p.m. Halls Chophouse — Bourbon Tales from the Whiskey Trail
- 1-5 p.m. Culinary Village + Grand Tasting Tent Ticket: Sunday
- 1-5 p.m. Culinary Village + Grand Tasting Tent: Sunday LOCALS ticket
- 4-7 p.m. Main Tent at South Carolina Education Lottery Presents BBQ and Blues