Perfect weather forecasted for first Second Sunday of 2013
Image by Flickr user kristenbadger
The first Second Sunday celebration of the new year is taking place this weekend, and if weather reports hold steady, we're in for a beautiful day of strolling a car-less King Street.
On tap for Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m.:
- Students from Charleston Collegiate School will perform songs from Laura Ball's Unedited Concert Series production of Songs of Freedom.
- Musicians will be posted up from Calhoun and Queen Street.
- Free parking vouchers are the Second Sunday information tent.
- Tickets, prizes, info and more at the SEWE tent.
- Outta My Huevos food truck on Lower King Street.
- Much, much more.
Make a day of it by taking advantage of Charleston Restaurant Week deals as well!