Charleston Young Professionals is hosting a non-profit leaders luncheon for young professionals to meet with the directors of area non-profits to get a better understanding of the services each provides and how they can get involved, Wednesday, June 29th, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Benefitfocus.
Young professionals can expect to learn how non-profits provide needed services to the community, manage a dedicated group of volunteers and create and maintain relationships to continue the funding of services. Also, attendees will learn about the day-to-day activities of providing to the community and the rewarding experience it can be.
Listed below are non-profit leaders whose attendance has been confirmed:
- Barbara Kelley Duncan, Carolina Youth Development Center
- Jennet Robinson Alterman, Center for Women
- Denis Chirles, Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry
- Jane Riley, Communities in Schools of the Charleston Area
- Barbara Bond, Ronald McDonald House
- Louise Welch, The American Red Cross/Carolina Lowcountry Chapter
- Deborah Halon, The Teachers Supply Closet
- Eileen Chepenik, Trident Literacy Association Representative, Trident United Way