Buy local, be local at the Maker's Market at Mixson
Image by Provided
Enjoy a sunny summer Sunday at the Maker’s Market at Mixson, which will offer a great selection of locally produced items including food, art, jewelry, pet supplies, photography, crafts and clothing.
The Sunday, August 5 Maker’s Market will include:
- Cornhole raffle from Holy City Games
- Handmade wares from local artisans
- Photography and vintage books
- Succulent gardens
- Live music
- Westwood Beer provided by Cork
- Iced coffee and lemonade from the Orange Spot Coffeehouse
- A variety of lunch and dessert trucks (Autobanh, the BBQ Joint, Dulce Dessert Truck and King of Pops)
- A family and pet-friendly atmosphere
- Plenty of parking
- Convenient location to Park Circle
Head out to 4400 Marblehead Lane between 11 am. and 4 p.m. to get in on all of the action.