Fish and Charleston Ballet Company team up for Bastille Day celebration
Image by 20090709-fish.jpg
Fish restaurant is teaming up with the Charleston Ballet Theater on Tuesday, July 14, to celebrate Bastille Day and take King Street by storm.
Here is what we know is in store for us so far from a press release:
- Live French music: Accordion, bass and a mystery French guest chanteuse!
- Live entertainment as Charleston Ballet Theatre will be providing the entertainment as several of the company’s gorgeous and talented female company members present a bawdy can-can performance.
- A $6 French bar menu
- Specials on Pernod & Absinthe drinks
- A $35 Lyon-inspired prix-fixe menu
- Petanque (the French version of bocce ball, in case you didn’t know)
Sounds great to me too.