Image by Me
This Friday at 7 p.m. the folks at Laura Alberts Tasteful Options on Daniel Island will be joining forces with Lakewood, NY's Southern Tier Brewing for an "Endless Summer" beer dinner.
Here's the tantalizing menu from the Laura Albert's website:
- Reception: Bottomless Heavy Weizen (8% ABV, B+, 94)
- I: Herb-crusted Yellowfin tuna with local watermelon, feta, oregano-infused oil and red pepper coulis vs. Hop Sun (4.9% ABV, B+, 86)
- II: Duck-infused orange zest pate and Farmers Tan beer-battered figs stuffed with chevre atop an arugula salad vs. Farmer's Tan (9% ABV, B, 88)
- III: Horseradish-Crusted beef short ribs with tomato concasse and crispy shallots atop a Lowcountry succotash dressed with Un*earthly IPA au jus vs. Oak-aged Un*earthly (11% ABV, A-, 99)
- IV: Traditional tiramisu with Mokah lady fingers vs. Mokah (11% ABV, A-, 99)
The dinner will commence at 7:30 p.m. following the reception, and the whole deal will cost you $45 (plus tax & tip). Laura Alberts is located at 891 Island Park Drive on Daniel Island. Call (843) 881-4711 for reservations.