Image by Flickr user Oncle Tom
Halls Chophouse is hosting a Sineann Wine Dinner this Wednesday, November 17th.
Accompanying the rare wines out of Oregon, Hall's executive chef Matthew Niessner has an amazing meal prepared.
Here's what's on the menu:
- Butter Poached Wild Cobia
- Veal Sweet Bread with Bacon, Corn, Mustard Bordelaise Sauce
- Heirloom Tomatoes, Local Greens Wadmala Salad w/ Gorgonzola
- Deconstructed Dry Aged Prime Rib-Eye
- Spicy Blueberry and Fois Gras Pancake.
For more on the wine dinner and all things Upper King, be sure to keep an eye on the Upper King Design District blog.