Image by Chrys Rynearson
Hopefully you enjoyed your snow on Friday night as it will largely disappear throughout the day and the forecast is calling for no reinforcements (though the low should reach 26.)
But there's lots of good photographic evidence of Charleston's winter wonderland (if you're eyeing more of a news account, check out this one by The Post and Courier.)
- Update 2: Flickr user Montwerx has assembled a swell set.
- Update 1: Chad Norman has posted some winter nature scapes to Flickr.
- First I'll kick off with a link to Jonathan Stout's gallery that made the photo of the day -- it also sounds like he may have some more coming. (UPDATE: Yep, here's more.)
- The Post and Courier has a nice photo gallery of the winter slush from all around the metro area, including a shot of a snowball fight on King Street.
- And there's been a number of photos of Charleston's snow flooding into Flickr; check out a slideshow of them here.
- Nicholas Gore also has some nice shots of snowy streets in downtown Charleston.
- Harkening from winters past, the Charleston Museum has posted a few shots of a snowy Charleston in the early 1900s.
That's all I've spotted so far, if you've got more let us know down in yonder comments.