The ruined fort of Dorchester marked 250 years on Saturday

Built between 1750 and 1760, the ruined fort in the old Town of Dorchester passed the 250 mark on Saturday, February 6.

To mark the occasion reenactors, visitors, andĀ archaeologists came out to show off the ways of life back then from military drills, to games, to cooking.

The Post and Courier was there and has a nice write-up and pair of photos; get them here.

Filed in