Image by Flickr user sciascia
For the first time ever, Queen Anne's Revenge and Westbrook Brewing Co. have teamed up to present a five-course Craft Beer Dinner.
The delicious cuisine will be prepared by Chef Brent Quiggle, and the craft beer pairings have been brewed by Ed Westbrook.
The delectable beer-and-dinner feast begins at 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 21st, and costs a mere $35 per person--and that includes a nifty growler that you'll get to take home at the end of the evening.
Here's a glance at the line-up:
- Local Tempura Shrimp with Benne Seed, Thai Mustard Sauce
- Sea Island Red Pea Chicken Nachos paired with Westbrook Saison, Special Edition
- Low Country Seafood Purloo paired with Westbrook Amarillo, Blonde Seasonal
- Brandy Peppercorn Steak Tips paired with Westbrook Belgian Pale Ale
- Lemon Sorbet paired with Westbrook White Thai
Space is limited; call (843) 216-6868 to make your reservations now.