It's hard to believe that Two Boroughs Larder (186 Coming St.) used to be a convenience store.
Charleston City Paper got a first look at the space and shared some highlights with readers. Here's what you can expect from Two Boroughs Larder:
- Two main rooms ready to pack in the patrons
- A down-home atmosphere with rustic decor
- King Bean coffee for a mere $2 a cup
- Delicious menu items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner--that won't break the bank
- A menu packed with as many locally-made and humanely-raised ingredients as possible
Head over to the restaurant's website, Twitter, or Facebook page to find out more about the eatery. For now, head over to Charleston City Paper's report for some great photos of the spot--and if that doesn't quench your thirst, head over to the restaurant for a bite and let us know what you think.