The Myrtle Beach Area Hospitality Association’s Fifth Annual Farm To Table event returns to Thompson Farm and Nursery, located at 1625 Burkville Drive in Conway, on Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Upon arrival, guests will enjoy a cocktail before being transported by hayride to the cornfield to sample a variety of delicious hors d’oeuvres presented by Horry Georgetown Technical College culinary students.
The event features live music throughout the evening and a seven-course dinner prepared on-site by chefs hailing from some of the finest restaurants along the Grand Strand.
This year’s participating chefs include:
- Chef Jason Scarborough – US Foods
- Chef Jamie Saunders – Johnny D’s
- Chef Michael Marques – Grande Dunes Members Club
- Chef Grayson Glascock – The Reserve Club
- Chef John McAllister – McConnell Golf
- Chef Eric Masson – The Brentwood Restaurant
- Chef Julien Lancrerot – Waterscapes at Marina Inn
- Chef Richard Hartnett – The Breakers Resort
- Chef Dan Smith – Frank’s Outback
- Chef Murray Stahler – Murray and Mike’s
- Chef Mike Stahler – Murray and Mike’s
- Chef Mike McKinnon – The Cypress Room
- Chef Sean Thomas – Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort
To top off the evening, designer cookies by Croissants Bistro and Bakery and goodie bags of local fresh products from the Waccamaw Market Cooperative will be given to each guest.
Tickets are $150 per person or $250 for a couple’s package. Tables are $750 for a table of six or $900 for a table of eight. A portion of the proceeds for this event will benefit educational and other MBAHA programs.
For more information, call (843) 626-9668 or go to www.CoastalUncorked.com.