Flickr user sunshines_creations
In case you hadn't heard, the University of South Carolina is taking on Auburn for the SEC title on Saturday.
If you don't yet have a ticket for Atlanta, good luck, Stubhub is listing its cheapest tickets for tomorrow's tilt at $300 and they're going for as high as $1,000.
Coverage begins at 4 p.m. on CBS.
Not going to make it to the game?
Here are a couple of suggestions on where you can watch in Beaufort:
- Wren in downtown Beaufort has nice TVs and a good beer selection
- Luther's Rare and Well Done
- The Office Bar and Grille
- Piace Pizza in Habersham usually sets up a nice flat screen outside
- The back room of City Java & News has a nice flat screen and typically is pretty quiet on a Saturday afternoon
Also, the Island Packet has a story on how Beaufort High standout Devin Taylor prepping for the big game. You can check that out here.
- For the best overall coverage of Carolina football check out The State's GoGamecocks website.