Image by Flickr user nobara
(Updates at the bottom.)
Moar Pecha Kucha! The popular non-lecture series featuring Charleston creatives will be back on December 14th, and event organizer Parliament has announced the list of speakers for the 12th installment.
There will clearly be a "theatrical" aspect to this Pecha Kucha, according to the verbage on the official blog post, and tickets will go on sale mid-week next week. As for the speakers, see below:
- Josef Kirk Myers & Will Willis – Visualive
- Jay Fletcher – J. Fletcher Design
- Chris McLernon – Two Heads Music
- John Smith - SPARC
- Ryan Eleuteri – Charleston Mix
- Stephanie Barna - Charleston City Paper
- Bob & Kris Galmarini - Neve Inspired
- Abigail Marie – Photographer
- John Barnhardt - Barnfly Productions
Update December 7: Tickets are now on sale for Pecha Kucha 12 on December 14.
Tickets are $5 each; get them here.
The venue (to be announced) is smaller than in past event so there will be fewer available. Doors will open at 6 p.m. Speakers to begin at 7.