Image by Flickr user cytosine
Come join the celebration of life, music, good food, and friendship at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church's Greek Festival on May 6th, 7th, and 8th.
This decades-old tradition of culture and entertainment is fun for the whole family. The schedules for each day are posted on the event's official website; go take a look.
This year's festival includes:
- Delicious Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka, and more!)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (two live bands!)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
The entrance fee is just $3 per person; food, drink, and crafts are all sold separately. Senior citizens and college students get in for $1, children under 12 get in free, and mothers get in free on Sunday!
Holy Trinity Orthodox Greek Church is located at 30 Race Street.