Image by North Charleston At the 2009 North Charleston Christmas parade.
Update: The Folly Beach Christmas Parade has been pushed back to Sunday, December 19, at 1 p.m. due to rain. And the Summerville has been moved to Sunday, December 19, at 2 p.m.
I was just sitting down this morning to track down all the area Christmas parades when, lo, did I stumble upon a roundup already done by The Post and Courier.
To give you a quick overview:
- Saturday, December 4: North Charleston, Hanahan, and Charleston Parade of Boats.
- Sunday, December 5: Charleston.
- Saturday, December 11: Edisto, and Ridgeville.
- Sunday, December 12: Mount Pleasant (rain or shine), Hollywood.
- Sunday, December 19: Summerville 2 p.m., Folly Beach 1 p.m.
Oh, and hopefully it's not in poor taste to mention that the Chanukah in the Square festival is on December 5 in Marion Square.