Photo by flickr member akfoto
Update October 26, 2012: Hurricane Sandy is on her way and she has some event organizers scrambling to reschedule their outdoor festivities this weekend.
North Myrtle Beach has cancelled the Endless Summer Festival and moved the Howl-O-Scream to Wednesday, October 31st at 5:00 p.m.
First Report: Halloween is less than two weeks away and events are happening throughout the area.
Have a look at what's in store:
- The first ever media pumpkin carving challenge
- Huntington's Haunted Halloween
- Broadway's month-long celebration featuring discounts, music, programs, and entertainment
- "Life in Color" tour Dayglow party
- Terror under the bridge returns for another spooky season
- Halloween classics at the Main Street Theatre in Conway
- Halloween Goodies at Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants -MBRR
- Halloween Guide for the Myrtle Beach area -GrandStrandHappening.com
- Myrtle Beach Halloween Parties & Events 2012 -ListenUpMB.com
- Myrtle Beach area Haunted Houses scare up fun for 2012 -ListenUpMB.com
As we cover more events and attractions, we'll add them here. Stay tuned.