Image by Flickr user hey mr glen
Relax, refresh and unwind at O-Ku's Coastal Whites Pairing Dinner on Tuesday, August 28 at 7 p.m.
A selection of crisp white wines sourced from ideal coastal growing regions will be paired with a captivating five-course menu of light, Asian fare.
Below is a look at the courses planned for the evening:
- First: Crudo of hamachi and kanpachi, yuzu caviar, saffron aioli, micro arugula Eidosela Albarino (Spain)
- Second: Pork belly shumai Bodini Chardonnay (Mendoza, Argentina)
- Third: Fruit de mer oysters, clams, shrimp Cedrus Colombard Ugni Blanc (France)
- Fourth: Schichimi Togarashi scallops with romesco Mas Igneus Barranc dels Closos White Prioriat (Spain)
- Fifth: Seared tuna carpaccio with melon-peach remoulade and micro basil Cordero di Montezemolo Arneis (Italy)
Seating is limited at this dinner; call (843) 737-0112 to reserve your spot. Each seat costs $65 per person plus gratuity.