Southern Graces' next "Gourmet Supper Club" meal is slated for Friday, February 25, and it comes with a nice bonus: Go and you'll get a $20 gift certificate.
The meal starts at 6:30 p.m. and is $45 per person, "signature cocktail" drinks included, otherwise it's BYOB.
Reservations 379-0555. They do cash and check only.
Hors d'oeuvres & Signature Cocktail:
Chicken Dumpling Demitasse
Shrimp & Cilantro Pesto Canape
Please select one of the following:
- Chervil Lobster Bisque: Presented with a house-baked Pepper Cracker
- Cornbread Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine served with cornbread croutons and our Creole Caesar Dressing
Please select one of the following entrees:
- Crispy Scored Flounder l Apricot Shallot Sauce, Offered with Braised Collards and Sweet Potato Chips
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin l Cabernet Sauvignon Crème, Accompanied by Spinach Maria and Pomme Frites
- Pan-seared French Chicken l Dirty Martini Demi, Presented with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus
- Strawberries Romanoff
- Espresso Cheesecake
- Chocolate Raspberry Crème Brulee
The next supper club dinner is March 18.
They're at 809 Port Republic Street in downtown Beaufort — that's the Beaufort Inn.